Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Yes, we are still alive!










I have not posted in FOREVER! We have been so busy with summer and I have been busy with my new obsession, couponing! The girls are getting so big and they are so much fun! Mailey is running everywhere! She is quite the handful, but lots of fun! She can almost keep up with her big sister! Taylen LOVES playing outside, loves singing, and loves playing daddy's old guitar. She also likes playing "grocery shopping," and coloring. She is fun too. Here are a few pics. I couldn't resist putting this picture of Mailey hauling around a huge bag of Tim's potato chips at my parents house. I also love the pic of Taylen playing her guitar!

3 comments:

Tawsha said...

Heidi thanks so much for going to the Discovery Center with us today! It was a blast! You need to take me coupon shopping with you next week.

Anna Beal said...

If you are loving couponing, you must be having some success. I have not had ANY! Help :)

Unknown said...

coupons totally take up way to much time but in the long run worth it I guess. Glad to see you are still a live I was worried. Oh and this is Kollen not Aden like it says.