Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleeping Duty


I have not updated in Forever, but here are some cute things the girls have done lately... Taylen said a couple weeks ago, "It's driving me nuts." and has said it occasionally since then. She repeats a lot of what we say, but I guess that's why you have to be careful what you say around your kids. Appearantly, I say "driving me nuts" a lot. anyway, here is a picture of her in one of her princess dresses from Santa and a mask she made at the library. She says, I look like "Sleeping Duty." It's either that or "Cindabella."

2 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Dejah copies everything we say! I think it is so funny to repeat her Daddy's funny words! Taylen is so funny.

Kollen Marchant said...

That is so cute and I love the mask. Hey I was looking at your addresses on the side and you have marchant madness on there that blog is actually adam's cousins I don't know if you did that on purpose of not. Our title is marchant mayhem but the blog address is www.marchantmadnessss.blogspot.com just in case.