Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playing in the Snow, and funny things







Last night Taylor took Taylen out to play in the snow. She had so much fun! After they played for awhile, Taylen asked Daddy to go see the Christmas lights so he walked around the neighborhood with her. She wanted him to carry her, and then she said "careful Daddy, I don't want you to fall!" Then Taylor pointed out a blow-up santa in someone's yard and Taylen said, "that's not Santa, he's just a fake. He's too soft." Holy cow, where did she learn the word fake? She's so funny. The other day she tackled me and kissed me and then said "I got you silly girl!" Anyway here is a pic of them playing in the snow and then also I have a picture of Mailey bundled up last week for a walk, she looks like an eskimo!

4 comments:

Anna Beal said...

That is so cute...and funny- Alex also played with the girls in the snow last night too. Smart girl.

Kollen Marchant said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a while mostly because I haven't been on the computer. But it was so fun to catch up. I love the pictures. Tell Taylor He's a good daddy, I don't know if we would have walked around the neighborhood to see the lights. Your girls are so cute.

Sabrina said...

Love the pictures! Hailey loves playing in the snow too! Hope all is well! Hope to see you saturday!

Stephen & Kendra said...

I just found your blog again. I forgot about it. Sorry. Your pictures are adorable. Hope everyone is doing well. We need to hang out again! Kendra