Monday, September 6, 2010

Losing LBS













I can't believe how much weight Taylor has lost since he first found out he was invited to the Academy. He lost 30 pounds before we came to California, 5 pounds moving down here, and like 13 pounds his first week in the Academy. Now he won't weigh himself, but he is seriously cinching up his belt like every week. I seriously need to hit up Old Navy to buy him a new Wardrobe, but he doesn't want me to shop for him because he has 5 more months of Academy, which means he will probably continue to lose weight rapidly. I at least need to buy him some new swim trunks, because this weekend we went swimming and they kept falling down after being cinched all the way and having gym shorts underneath! Holy Cow. What's crazy, is I have never seen Taylor this thin! When I met him he was a HUGE BSU Lineman! He was a huge solid mass of muscle. It's crazy and good. I am so proud of him.

I have also lost 12 pounds since Taylor's Academy Invite! I am FINALLY back to my pre-pregnancy weight. And that is my pre-pregnancy weight PRE-TAYLEN! I feel so awesome right now. I just found some super cute old shorts I had from when I was first married (modest shorts) and I have not fit into them for a long time. Anyway, for some reason I have hung on to them and found them the other day and tried them on and they fit, in fact they are a little loose! I have had to shrink my jeans and my new capris I got for my birthday are super saggy on me after shrinking them. I am bummed about that, but otherwise I am super-stoked. I wish I would have lost this weight like 2 years ago, or even 1 year ago. But at least I lost it now!

1 comment:

Kollen Marchant said...

You both look awesome! I need to jump on that losing lbs train.