Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Baby Turned Two!

























































































































Mailey turned two yesterday! I seriously cannot believe how fast kids grow. It seems like just yesterday she was born! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with just us. I made her a flower cupcake "cake." And we had presents too. She was so excited about her cupcakes, she had been begging for one all day. By the time we got to present time, she could care less. She was almost mad when I tried to make her open them. She didn't even end up opening them until later that day. We also took the girls to Chuck E Cheese. They had a ton of fun riding the rides and Taylor won them lots of tickets, so they got a cheap little prize. Anyway, it was a fun day. I am so glad Mailey was sent to our family. She brings so much happiness to us! Happy Birthday Mailey Rae!

No comments: