Friday, February 5, 2010

Couponing Craziness!


























I just thought I would post a few pictures of all the places I store my "stuff" I get from couponing. I have a very small house without even a linen closet or laundry room (we were very smart first time homebuyers as you can tell), so I have cereal in my closet, and in my garage. I also have diapers in my garage, and crackers, and laundry detergent, and dish soap... Then under both my bathroom sinks I have a TON of toiletries. Most of my toiletries are free or I get them for pennies a piece, so that is why I have so many. I would have taken a pictures of my whole shelf in my garage, but that would be embarassing because it is very messy right now.



I guess I will just need a bigger house or I will need to stop getting so many good deals. I would definitely prefer the bigger house:)

2 comments:

Alyssa Phair said...

My house has the garage and shelves in the hall and we have a shelf in the laundry room and a decent sized kitchen but STILL there's not enough room for it all. I think I'm going to have my husband build some massive food storage shelves this summer to go in the garage. That's my only idea toward a solution. Have Taylor build you some shelves :) Good job though! Isn't couponing awesome?!!
-Alyssa

Cammy Patton said...

Pretty impressive. I totally need to coupon - it just feels overwhelming to me sometimes... but that's probably because I don't know what I am doing. Our house in Kuna was the same way - no pantry - no storage room- nothing. You live and learn right? :) At least you're getting great deals! Way to go!