Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylen!!
















Today is Taylen's Birthday! She turns 3, Holy Cow! We did most of our celebrating on Saturday. We had a birthday party for her and invited a bunch of her little friends, all girls. Taylor's boss let us use one of his jump houses and I think it was a hit. Taylen thought the jump house was her birthday present, she was so excited. Thank you to everyone who came and made it so much fun! Yesterday, she opened all of our presents, so she was officially spoiled! I think tonight we are going out to eat, somewhere with french fries, because that is her favorite! Happy Birthday Taylen!!

3 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a GREAT time. By the way I have more great pictures, so if you want some I will email them to you.

Stephen & Kendra said...

That was such a fun birthday party, thanks for inviting us. I tried to get ahold of you about play date but I couldn't, your number didn't work for some reason. I just put that we would meet at the park tomorrow, I put that everyone should just bring a sack lunch. If you want to "host" this one you can or you can do another one. I don't want you to worry about anything though. I hope I am not stepping on your toes. Call me if you have any questions. Kendra

Katie and Paul said...

Thanks for the invite! It was so much fun to see all the girls in the bouncy house.