Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Happy Birthday MAILEY!!














Mailey turned one (1) on Monday, March 9th. I can't belive how fast time flies. We had a small celebration on Sunday. I made her a cake and we had a few small gifts. Taylen helped open the gifts, of course. We let Mailey get naked and let her "have at" her cake, if she wanted. She was more interested in the balloons and cried whenever we pushed her toward the cake and got frosting on her. Neither of our girls have liked the whole cake thing on their first birthday. It was fun! I updated some other pictures below too!

3 comments:

Stephen & Kendra said...

I cannot believe she is ONE already. Man time flew by, for me anyways. How fun, but a little sad that your baby is growing up.

Anna Beal said...

Wow Heidi! I truly cannot believe that she is already One! That went by Sooooo fast! Happy B-Day Mailey.

Kollen Marchant said...

Oh goodness I missed her birthday. Happy Happy birthday mailey. I love you guys and I'm sure we will be seeing eachother soon