Friday, October 17, 2008

Update on our girls

So I am just figuring out this whole blog thing so I hope it looks okay. Anyway our girls are growing and changing so much. Taylen said her first prayer (repeating after us). It is was so cute I almost cried. She loves to pray now and sing. She can almost sing the first verse of "I am a child of God" by herself. She is so excited about praying and singing at church. She used to only be excited about playing. She tells us she loves us all the time and the other day she said, "Mommy, you love me?" It was so cute.

Mailey has her bottom two front teeth now. She rolls all over and laughs and squeals. She is so cute. I can't believe how fast she's growing!

6 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Love your blog Heidi. I hope you keep it up! Also, they grow so fast. That is so sweet about Taylen and her prayers.

Sabrina said...

Hey Heidi!! Let's get together for a playdate this week! Hope all is well!

Kollen Marchant said...

I love your posts. The girls are so cute and it's really fun to know what is going on with you guys considering taylor doesn't always give the best info. Love you guys.

Tawsha said...

You have the cutest family! We should really get together some time.

Gus and Carolee Drake said...

Cute Girls buddy. Later on in life you and I can build a compound and buy a bunch of assault rifles to keep the boys away from our girls. I got a hold of my bro-in-law. He's not looking for reps right now but said that could change. Send me you email and I'll forward on his contact info.

jam said...

I just went to your blog and I think it's wonderful. I love the pictures and hearing about the cute things my grand daughters to. They are so beautiful.
Love Grandma Moore